What to Bring When Enrolling

Because Papamoa School has an enrolment zone, we ask that you please bring in proof that you reside in our zone.  This could be in the form of a lease agreement or current phone or power bill, showing your name and address details.

Five year olds and children attending school for the first time in New Zealand need verification of birth - a Birth Certificate or Passport, and a Plunket Book or Immunisation Certificate.

If your child is transferring to us from another school in New Zealand please bring in a transfer form, and/or a recent school report from the previous school.

If you have moved to Papamoa from overseas, you will need to provide proof of eligibility to study in NZ. Our office staff can tell you about the extra documentation that will be required. 

Contact Us

Feedback Form